11.06.2007

A Hurting Heart

I cannot wait to live in the one and amazing one horse town of Hermiston with Shane. Life shall be so much better. Dean-the pastor Shane is under is such an amazing person and preacher.

I need and love Shane soooooo much. Someday we shall be together again, and soon. Yay! I was able to visit him this past weekend. It was good, but saying goodbye is getting harder and harder. It's only been a month, but it feels like forever. My heart longs for the day when we're together forever. I want to always be at his side helping him, together following the will of God for our lives. 

I just hope this happens sooner than later. Cuz well, apparently Ive turned out to be one weak heart. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take, before I just secretly move there:) He really is the best and he has such an amazing heart that constantly longs to follow Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment