3.21.2010

Likes

I like to sing. I love art. Movies are cool, when I ever have time. I have the best husband ever. Church is like my second home. I love licorice...and red vines are not it. My family rocks. I love to cook. I love camping (I miss "the cove") fishing is fun. I have way too many shoes for my own good...but hey, Shane's got way too many books for his own good, so we balance each other out. I like sweet + salty snacks. "redeeming love" by Francine Rivers is my favourite book. I still like Looney Tunes and animated Disney movies. I love caviar. (especially that $40,000 per bottle because it's from 50 year old sturgeon from the caspian sea...oh wait I've never had it) Target, Fred Meyer, and Craft Warehouse are my favourite stores. I love Jimmy Stewart. Daphne DuMaurier is my favourite author. English and geography were my favourite school subjects. Art and drama were my favourite electives. I love to write (novels mostly. Sometimes about real life) Alfred Hitchcock is my favourite director. I like tea. I like to make jewelry. Gone With the Wind is my favourite movie. I love the beach. I like OMSI and the Iregon zoo. Portland is cool. Shane is my best bud. I like to read. I love horses. Dogs are cool too.


From Maria and jolly roger

Location:Home

No comments:

Post a Comment