11.30.2010

Christmas

Twelve Days of Christmas Blog Challange. Day 8: My least favorite thing about Christmas.

1. People and their violent acts and just plain maddness during Black Friday. (camping out at Macy's for three days and eating McD's for Thanksgiving dinner...come on people, seriously)

2. Ghetto Christmas music. Such as traditional songs that have been re-done, but with no cool modern twist or anything...just plain, boring, maranantha, Mannheim steamroller, etc... ((it's all about the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, people...haha))

3. Getting Christmas cards that have nothing in them besides the text that was printed, and the sender's name. It's alright I guess, but if you're going to send a Christmas card, why not use your own words and write me something, ha!

4. Being way too concered with the amount of $$$ spent on a gift, rather than the thought.

5. Having to drive the gorge in all weather conditions to visit family.

6. Cleanup afterward.

7. "A Chipmunk Christmas" album, actually I pretty much dislike most Christmas songs where animals or kids are singing....lame. Hahaha. (Mostly because at my last job there were only two Christmas CDs to listen to)

...that's all I can think of for now...

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree about the Christmas card thing....that and the long year-end letters people write about all kinds of people in the family you don't know (Aunt Lois' hip replacement surgery, la, la, la....I try to care...but it ain't workin' for me here!)

    ReplyDelete