6.21.2011

Tissue Paper Flowers

So these flowers are much like the larger pom poms I made. First start with approximately 6 2" squares of tissue paper.
Then take all the pieces, line them up and fold them accordian style.
After that, cut the ends of the paper into a point.
Then take a piece of wire however long you'd like the stem and twist it around the middle of the paper. You can also use pipe cleaners, if you prefer;-)
Next comes the fun part. All you need to do us fluff up the layers of tissue paper.

2 comments:

  1. You are so crafty, I am so impressed! These are cute!

    I am a nail biter too...my husband would probably say I need that stuff haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks! I love crafts...if you couldn't tell. Haha. And yeah, the nail stuff totally works. It's about $7 on amazon with shipping. It totally works. It's been two months for me, and my nails look great, if I do say so myself;-)

    ReplyDelete