11.08.2011

Somebody Please Call the Fashion Police


Please note that all of this is my opinion, so if you're one who is offended easily, you should probably exit now.


1. Toe rings: I don't think they're terrible. But maybe I just don't like adorning the feet. Or also because both toe rings and anklets remind me of the 90s.

2. Uggs. Enough said. If you're going on a ski trip or something that's different. But for everyday wear...not so much. I think they just make feet look fat, especially when worn with leggings.

3. Over plucked brows. I guess we would need to call the beauty police on this one. And it's even worse when they're drawn on. Makeup experts say that it just makes you look older, which I agree. Look at any picture of Audrey Hepburn. Super pretty, right? Well her brows are thick! Love it.

4. Thermals under tees. Again unless you're skiing, it's just kind of "bumming around the house" ish.

5. Too much makeup. Unless you want to look like Lady Gaga, I'd avoid it.

6. Chunky flip flops. Who thought of this? It just looks dumb. If you want to be taller wear high heels. Don't worry about being taller while walking on the beach.

7. Square toe shoes. They just make your feet look weird.

8. Pocketless jeans. Granny booty. LOL.

9. Anklets. See #1.

4 comments:

  1. Uggs and overly plucked eyebrows are pet peeves of mine. And chunky sandals...ew. Haha. Nice post. :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, I would probably say that the over plucked brow is the biggest pet peeve of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with pretty much all of these, except the toe rings :)

    but i just moved from southern california to colorado, so i can finally wear ugg type boots without being ridiculous! haha and they're really warm, so that's all that really matters out here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I would totally wear Uggs in the snow;-)

    ReplyDelete