4.25.2012

Parfum... and New Shirt

 This is my all time favorite perfume! It has a wonderful musky vanilla sort of smell! It's Angel by Therry Mugler. And since smell is the most memory-triggering of all the senses...it reminds me of when my husband and I first started dating, because that's when I bought it! My next favorite would probably be my Very Sexy from Victoria's Secret...but idk where it is...
 L to R. I Really don't remember what this one is called. I got it as a stocking stuffer quite a few years ago, it smells a bit like roses, so it's not really my favorite. The next one is from Ulta, my friends gave it to me. The next one is something from Mary Kay, my aunt gave to me. It smells really good too. Great travel size. The next one I think I've had since I was maybe 17 or so. i think I got it at Forever 21, it smells really good too. The next one is called Orange Blossom, and I'm not sure who it's by but it smells awesome! My friend gave me this travel size of Love Spell from Victoria's Secret. To me it kind of smells fruity and summery, but really good.
 L to R. These are body splashes. I LOVE this first one, it reminds me of when we went to Hawaii for my sisters wedding because that's when I wore it the most, and plus it smells like coconuts, from Mary Kay. The Pure Seduction reminds me of when I was in college, it's kind of sweet mixed with musk, if that's possible...all the boys love it, LOL. The next one is just a generic one from Bath & Body Cucumber Melon. And This last one is also from Bath & Body called Be Enchanted, it's super vanilla and girly.
I got this fun swimsuit cover from Target on sale for $12. However, I might wear it as a regular shirt too...it's not like you can really tell anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment