5.17.2012

Some Random Jewelry of Mine


Okay, so here's a collection of some jewelry I have...most of which I did not make. If you like to see what I make, and see you can find it here at Bittersweet Bling. Or you can shop here.



These I got at forever 21 a couple of years ago for about $2.80


Last summer I was obsessed with watching biggest loser, and one of the contestants, was wearing earrings VERY similar to these. Unfortunately, the website is no longer open;-(


I found these at Powell's Bookstore on Hawthorne. I think they were around $10. But they're so adorable, little tiny origami paper cranes.


I found these lovely coconut earrings (which are a pain to put on) at a place down on Hawthorne ST called "The Gold Door". They were $5.


I found these when I worked at Goodwill, but I can see on the back they are Joan Rivers brand, which I think you might still be able to get from QVC.


Here's some of my favorite studs. The yellow rosette studs you can still get for $3.80 here at Forever 21. The come in yellow, black, and pink.

The red rhinestone cluster studs were also from forever 21, however I don't see that they are available still. But here are some that are quite similar. Or you can probably do a google search for "rhinestone cluster stud earrings"

The blue daisys I got on sale at Fred Meyer, however since they have a really crappy website, you can't buy them online. (I'm pretty sure they are Great Northwest brand)

The glitter, button, and saftey pin earrings were all made by me!


I picked up these great feather earrings on sale at Target.


These also came from Powell's on Hawthorne. They come in all different shapes, sizes and colors. I really want the ones that are a bicycle, and a lotus flower.


These are also from Fred Meyer, Great Northwest brand. I think I paid $6 for them.


Of course they don't have these on the website, but I got these at walmart. They were around $3.50


I love this pocket watch necklace. I think I paid $20 at the Powell's on Hawthrone.



I got these lovely gold tassle earrings at Forever 21 for about $2.80


And if $265 isn't pocket change to you, then you probably won't be getting yourself a Marc Jacobs rose gold watch either. This one I got on sale at Target for $12.99


This came from Forever 21 for $7.80. It's comfortable and stretchy. It's also available in black, blue, and yellow.


I got this set of bangles from walmart. It was $5.50 for the set of 18 of them. I got the gold set, but they have silver too!

No comments:

Post a Comment