4.25.2007

Mi Familia

All I have to say...is that I have the freakin' best family this side of the Mississippi. My dad, well, he's pretty much my hero and knows alot about life and ...well, windows. He's just really the best. Mom, all that is kind, loving and tender. She really is the essence ofcomplete opposite narcissism. Actually, read three blogs down, about the song entitled "Tough"...that be my Mama. My sis, she is just way supah-fly. She loves to have a good time, and is really concerned about people. She is AMAZING! And my best friend forevah. Little bro, well he is just fun. We like to go and explore, pick berries, and play GIJoe. So way cool....

And, yeah, I guess they are on my mind. Because all the other things on my mind lately...are not exacly as fun. 1. Host Mom deciding that I am not the best person to have stay...to put it midly. 2. decisions decisions. 3. Friends talking about friends...playing middle man. Arg. Oh, well. GLORY to JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment