4.25.2007

Your Script

Everyone has his own script to write. His own story. What does yours say? The funny thing is that I was realizing the other day, that mine is mostly good, which is good...I guess. Dosen't really fit with the "no pain, no gain" idea. It seems as if someone has had someone dear to them die, parents divorce, abuse, alcohol, or some form of other crisis. I can't really think of anything of that sort that has happend in my life. Sure my great grandma died, but she was 87...to be expected, sort of. At age 9 I had scoliosis. No pain, though. None. Ever. God has given me a gift of a VERY high pain tolerance. I've always thought however, that if one doesn't know pain, then you can never fully understand true happiness. Likewise with any emotion, and its opposite. Most everyone I know, has, at some point battled depression, anxiety, anorexia, etc. I have not. My father died at age 25, when I was not yet 2. But I didn't know him. I can't remember a blasted thing about him. They all say that I look like him, but when I refer to my dad, I mean the man that my mom married sometime later, who adopted me. I have a wonderful bro and sis who are the best and I never really had too much sibling rivalry going on. My parents have always loved each other and have set a great example for me.

So, if I turn out to be a loser, it's obviously nothing in my past. Everything about it was amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment