10.17.2007

Update

Upon reading this one might think that this is more or less a blog about Shane. But I'll tie myself in just you wait. 

It's been over 2 weeks since I've last seen him. He is working full time at Goodwill, then has some random job cleaning ferret cages for 3 hours, for 40$...(I think). He seems to be growing and learning a lot from his pastors. He is also playing on the worship team, and helping with children's church. I never knew that I could miss someone so much. I mean, I imagined it...but never fully understood it. It is harder than I ever imagined. Days seems so long....(no, I am not depressed) We talk on the phone everyday. Sometimes 2 hours at a time...Hehe.

Right now I've got a very small income by grading the papers of the students that Amy taught. My plan is to buckle down and get a real job right after this first vist to Hermiston (Oct 20&21). I shall try to work between 50-70 hours, pay off some bills and save for a car. I am retesting for another permit, and will drive my friend Amy's, extra car. Hopefully by the time I've saved a chunk of money, I'll be ready for the drive test. Which I'm sure I will. It's not like I've never driven before. Haha.

Oh life is exciting, scary, challenging, and happy all at once! And yeah, I eventually plan to move to Hermiston with Shane...however the date is still undecided.

No comments:

Post a Comment