2.16.2011

Moving

These are not my boxes. Haha. Mine will be in far more of a disarray. Hopefully not. March 13th will be our last day here in Hermiston. And as much as you might here me talk about missing Portland and how small it might be here. I will miss it. Maybe I will take some tumbleweed with me to remember it by. Hahaha! Mostly I will miss all you wonderful people. Darcie, Megan, and all my wonderful friends at LFC, and at Highland Manor. I don't think I will have that again wherever we go (the fact that 6 friends I already knew live in the same apartments as we do!)

What an amazing time it has been here. I wish I could stay forever, or bring all you with me;-) But, God has his own way of doing things sometimes... Even if in the midst of them I don't like it, I know it'll all work for his good. But, good thing for blogs, twitter, facebook, texting, facetime!!! And if we're lucky, we won't be far. Still in the PNW anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment