3.30.2011

Blah

Man. Lately I've been feeling sick. Out of sorts. And in disarray. Oh well, I'll get over it. I am just glad that right now, that we have such great in-laws to live with. I am just a bit discouraged. I need a job, but everywhere I've applied is still reviewing all the applications.

And this weather is throwing me off. I know I was born and raised here. But I was getting used to the sun. It's not that the rain and clouds depress me or anything, but it does throw me off a little. I am used to it being all bright and sunny at 6.30am.

But I have faith that I'll get a job soon, and Shane did get one. However, it is just a commission based job and the site he sells from has been down for nearly three days. So, I really hope it gets going.

Bah! Enough complaining. My family went to see my sister graduate from the Air Force! So exciting. I had planned to go, but with the move and everything, I had to save. I wanted to see you Brit!!! Thank goodness for facetime;-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry this stretch has been so rough. You are a good wife--I know it must be tough to step out when you don't know what's ahead. The Lord will bless you for your faithfulness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thanks for your encouraging words! You guys rock! And I am really enjoying being able to spend more time with the family.

    ReplyDelete