3.03.2011

Goodbye

Dear Hermiston, I will miss you. Especially the people in it. And LFC. And my job. And this wall I painted in Shane's office. I'll miss going to Wal Mart and seeing 7+ people I know.
This is the view from my desk. Yes, I'll miss that too. You can look straight ahead and barely see these swirl/flourishes I painted in Aaron's office. I'll miss that too.
I'll even miss folding bulletins. Not as much as other things, but just a bit. Hehe. I'll miss random balls of tumbleweed on the roadside. And the sun. I'll miss the sun, alot.
And I will most assuredly miss this computer. I think I'll save for one. Yes, I am a Mac girl;-) Love it!

But, it's not all bad news. At least for now we get to move to Portland. And for that I am happy. I hope we get to stay in the area. (Or nearby) But I will miss all my Hermiston friends!

2 comments:

  1. I understand the moving blues...but I'm looking forward to having you on this side of the state! We'll have to meet up sometime for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure! I would love to meet up! I hope we can stay nearby for long;-)

    ReplyDelete