7.18.2011

Bridal Shower!!!

These were a great idea. But they so did not work. The sherbet didn't stay hard... I'll have to work on that.

Somehow I managed to get umbrellas that were twice the size of normal drink ones. Totally thought they only had one size. Haha.

Love this one of me and my sister!!!

The magic is in the pouf.

Here it is. That sign in the back says congratulations in Hawaiian!

LOVE this alternative to a guest book. I mean, what can you do with a guest book anyway? Just store it away and look at people's names. This is cool because it's like a piece of art;-)



Now that's funny.

Besides the weird face I'm making, I like this picture;-)

And this one of me and my grandma!!!





Barb reminds me of the Statue of Liberty.

And the magic behind the party. Haha.





Mom & Jerri!!
Mint water is great.

The Schwager-Tebeck-Bowlby-Slaght clan.

Love this handmade garland!

2 comments:

  1. What was the idea with the sherbet? And how did you (or whomever) make that garland? It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The idea of the sherbet was to gut out some lemons, and just fill them with the sherbet for fun;-) I had it at a restaurant once and it was really good. The garland my friend and I made. It was super easy. I have a 1" diameter punch and punch about a billion out. Then I lined them up, put some bakers twine on top and just put some scotch on each piece!

    ReplyDelete