7.21.2011

A little less action. Alot more talk.

I'm merely saying this because sometimes I feel that my blog becomes more of an online photo journal, rather than just an online journal.

I had/have flickr for that purpose, you know, so I can just upload the pics. But I'm still debating if I'm going to continue with that. They charge you after 200 uploads, and if you don't want to pay, than you can only see your 200 most recent uploads.

So, I hope no body mind's seeing lots of pics. But yes, I am acknowledging the fact that I should write more too.

Love ya all!

1 comment:

  1. i love pictures and look forward to seeing more of yours as a new follower! but i also love the words too so i hope you continue with those ;) haha

    sometimes i have to remind myself that when i put a ton of pictures in a post (several.... or almost all of my posts) or when i write a bunch that it's my blog and i'm mainly blogging to, like you said, journal my life and that goes along with pictures and thoughts and its all mine. if people don't want to read it then whatever, they can go look somewhere else i guess.

    ReplyDelete