12.21.2011

Most Memorable Christmas

Humm. That's a hard. There's probably several.

One of my favorites was 1998. We went to visit my cousins in Waukon Iowa. We took a long three day train ride, along with my grandparents. I always loved the train ride.

We have lots of cousins in Iowa. We usually stayed with Mark, Deb, Lars, Lane, and Lindsey. I remember me and my sister always playing dress up with Lane and Lindsey. And of course we were outside a lot. They have a giant hog farm. An of course, there was always lots of snow;-) if our cousins were in school, me and my sister could be found sliding down white hills.

I always remember tons of baking. Dozens of Christmas cookies, butterfinger and chocolate dessert.

I also remember lots of Christmas parties, with tons of food, people, etc.

I also remember visiting a place called "house on the rock" it's a very cool tour/museum. Lots of impressive collections, oversized toys, movie memorabilia.

That was a good Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment