12.30.2011

Winter Shopping

So, I scored a few new things for Christmas, along with some giftcards to Target and XXI ;-)




The mustard sweater and the grey sequined tunic are from Forever 21, and you can't really tell but the orange tee is from Target.



These I got at goodwill, each were $9.99! Yay!

And below I've put together some outfits. Let me know what you think. Sorry for the bad pics, it's not so much the camera as the poor lighting, after all it's in a basement.


I thought this might be cute with my beige trench over it for winter.

Tee: Target, blazer: Goodwill, boots: Target, necklace: papaya, jeans: Target.



I love glitter, in case you couldn't tell. Haha.

Tunic: Forever 21, blazer: Goodwill, jeans: Target, loafters: Nordstrom.



I love this outfit, but I'm not sure I'll actually wear it. Just because if it's cold enough outside to need a sweater and scarf...my feet would freeze off!

Sweater: Forever 21, scarf: Christmas gift from little bro, jeans: Target, shoes: Payless.




I am still not sure if I like this outfit...maybe its the gray sweater I don't like with it...

Shirt/dress: Target, jeggings: Burlington Coat Factory, boots: Target, sweater: Goodwill, scarf: Christmas gift from little bro.



Again, I love this outfit, but I'm not sure I'll actually wear it. Just because if it's cold enough outside to need a sweater and scarf...my feet would freeze off!

Shirt: Target, jeggings: Burlington Coat Factory, jacket: Hot Topic, shoes: Target, shoe/hair clips: Forever 21.




Super cute riding outfit! I like it with boots too.

Blazer: Goodwill, tee: Target, jeans: Target, oxfords: Target.



I'm still not sure how I feel about the shoes with this outfit, but I love the rest!

Red shirt: Macys, blazer: Goodwill, scarf: Christmas gift from little bro, pants: Ross, shoes: Target.



I heart bomber jackets!

Tunic: Ross, bomber jacket: Goodwill, scarf: Christmas gift, pants: Ross, combat boots: Target.



I love the dress, not sure if I like the sweater with it.

Dress: Target, sweater: Goodwill, shoes: Target (but I added the glitter)





I think I would like these outfits better with my navy blue socks, instead of these red ones.

Sweater: Goodwill, yellow skirt: Target, black skirt: JC Penney, orange tee: Target, grey tee: Target, boots: Target.



No comments:

Post a Comment