2.17.2007

Flavors of Me

Okok, last blog for today. Or is it? So...how is it that Maria can be such a divided person? Ha, trust me...
On one hand, I'm the down-shome country gal whose constantly listening to Cash and Daniels. And yes, I've three pair of boots, chaps, spurrs, and a hat. And I love to ride bareback. I love the USofA, politics, and if you even think about disagreeing with Uncle Sam...well, you can take your traterous liberal butt to France, and Canada works as well. I am a firm believer inRKBA, and the peace sign is the footprint of the American chicken, if guns are outlawed, I'll be an outlaw. I am so not into environmentalist, tree-huggin, PETE joined, "I don't want to wear animal hide", "keep Portland weird", vegetarian hippies. And yes, tractors are sexy...and I want to paint my room in John Deere Green.

On the other hand, I love to dress up. Travel (including road trips) is amazing. Art, history, museums are incredible. French food is fantastic, and yes...including escargot, calamari, and caviar...yum! I like hotel hoppin', going to cocktail parties, dancing, playing poker, poetry, Dean Martin, VanGogh and Monet. World maps are um...wondrous. Operas, Broadway, and theatre is intense.

And then there's a small percent of me who would listen to Christsafari, run barefoot on a white beach in Jamaica, and sip some rum. (ok...that I made up...how bout kayaking instead)

And an even small percent of me could occasionally by a red Ferrari with tinted windows and headbang to Akon or Ludacris...while I drive to a ghetto dance club. ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment