2.18.2007

Ya Hala

So I went with my friend Heather last night to this most amazing Lebanese restaurant called Ya Hala. It’s on 82nd and Stark in southesast Portland. Sweet mother it was amazing…however I suggest that you make reservations if you go. We had to wait 45min. But was it ever worth it…heck yes! We started off with some drinks, rose water is tasty (if you can imagine this…it tastes like roses smell…and, it’s pink!) and fresh baked bottomless pita bread…yum. Our salads were delicious and drizzled in a honey-rose vinaigrette. For dinner, I had Rack of Lamb, braised in a roses sauce, and laid in a bed of hummas. We would have finished the night off with some pistachio Baklava, however we were much too full. I didn’t even eat the half of my lamb…lunch tomorrow. For more info see www.yahalarestaurant.com

No comments:

Post a Comment