4.05.2011

Allecia helped with these!

Finally, I was able to sit down and make some jewelry. It's been over a month with all the moving, packing and job hunting. But at least I can still make a few bucks here and there doing something I like. This time my wonderful sister in law, Allecia, was able to do it with me. It's nice getting crafty with friends. All of these items are found here. Under the "New Bling" album. All you have to do is comment on the picture and say you want it, in order to buy it!

Well, that was the end of my Sunday. Sometimes my posts get out of order.

As for today I had a nice lunch at Olive Garden with my Grandparents, who were visiting for the weekend from Bend. And now I get to have dinner;-) And make some molten lava cakes for dessert for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment