4.26.2011

hummm

What to say what to say. I know, I know I post way more pictures than actual words...haha. This month has just been so crazy. It's weird not working. So many places I've applied and they either say that they're still reviewing the apps, or I leave messages and they never call back. . .

Too bad they're is no other church admin job needed. I love doing that. Oh well. There is always so many applicants filling out for the same job. I really need one ASAP because as it happens I have two trips to save for.

In August my sister is getting married in Hawaii. Which is mostly paid for, so that's good! It will be so much fun. I am making the jewelry, invitations, and probably much more. In September we are going with Shane's family to So Cal. Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Sea World, Universal Studios, etc. Fun!

I have alot to be grateful for. My wonderful family. This great church. Me being able to do keys on Easter with no major problems. Being able to see more family at the coast. And freinds from Hermiston coming to visit: I love you Megan and Darcie!

Last night I was watching "My Strange Addiction" on TLC. So crazy. People who eat toilet paper, laundry soap, comet, glass, frantically pull out their hair, pick scabs. So crazy and gross.

Anyway, I hope you are having a great Tuesday.

2 comments: