9.26.2011

Blog Facelift.

Nah, there's not much different. I just changed the picture and colors. But in case this is your first visit, I am all about food, fun, photography, fashion, and crafts. And most things in between. I'm always trying new recipes, crafts, photo challenges etc.

I LOVE comments and also appreciate any constructive criticism. If you'd like to see more of my handmade jewelry please visit this (which is www.facebook.com/bittersweetbling

Recently, I've been exploring with instagram and my username is mariatebeck if you care to look me up and follow (I don't have many pics yet)I just got a tripod for my camera (aka phone) for pretty inexpensive, so we will see how that goes.

Yay!Someday I'll have a legit camera. Preferable a nikon or canon (in case anyone wants my Christmas list early) LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment