9.21.2011

Watches & Rings

 L to R: Dressy watch from Maurices, I think it was about $20. Chunky men's style watch from Kohls. Swatch watch from Nordstrom. My FAVORITE of all my watches. It was a gift from my sister, so I dont know the $$. And the awesome purple one from Fuego. $10, I think, which isn't bad. Note how all the watches read roughly the same time, save for the second one, with even thou has had a battery change, does not actually keep time. 
1. Gold filigree ring from Claires. 2. wood ring from my friend, Megan. 3. Crazy aqua cocktail ring from Target. 4. Bone ring from Kenya. 5. Another aqua cocktail ring from XXI. 6. Blue rhinestone ring from Target. 7. Flower ring from Claire's. 8. Gold cocktail ring from XXI. 9. Tribal disc ring from Claires. 10. Silver band from Fred Meyer. 11. Dandilion ring from ebay. 12. Silver filigree ring from walmart. 13. Wooden beaded from beaded from Bittersweet Bling. 14. Spoon ring from Goodwill. 15. Deer head ring from Claire's. 16. Found victorian style ring with missing stone. 17. Bird ring from friend. 18. Orange ring from Fred Meyer. 19. Amethyst ring from goodwill. 20. citrius stone ring from Bittersweet Bling. 21. Peace ring from Fred Meyer. 22. Green stone ring from Bittersweet Bling. 23. Ring from goodwill. 24. Turquoise disc ring from Bittersweet Bling. 25. Copper/Tigers Eye ring form Goodwill. 26. Silver band from Goodwill. 27 Bronze/Ivory leaf ring from XXI. 28. Spoon ring from Goodwill. 29. "Lord of the Rings" ring. 30. Gold/Diamond ring from Great Grandmother's personal affects. 31. Ruby/White Gold ring from Dad during a road trip. 32.  Purity ring from Christian Supply. 33. Fire opalite from Dad, during trip to mexico. 34. Heart ring from ebay. 35. Dolphin ring from Amazon. 36. Gold ring from Great Grandmother's personal affects. 37. Class rings.

3 comments:

  1. wow you have tons of rings! I love so many but especially #30,20, 24 and 3. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I never realized I had so many. Hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like I just found another ring-addict :)

    ReplyDelete