9.06.2011

So Cal


Most of you are probably thinking, man Maria is on vacation all the time. LOL. I didn't plan my trips this close together. Everyone else did. Haha. It will be great though. It's been since Nov 2009 (our honeymoon) since either me or Shane has really vacated anywhere besides a day here or there. So this is going to rock! And it'll be my first vacation with the in-laws!!! 


We are all gearing up for it. Three days! We get to go to Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, California Adventure, and Universal Studios. Am I missing any??? LOL. And on the way back. BETHEL! And the other fun part... in the car on the way there and back. Those are always memorable parts!!!


I think I've not been to So Cal since early 2006 when I went with some of the college interns. That was fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment