10.19.2011

Day Seventeen: Technology


Here it is. The phone, the camera, the zune + it's speaker, and the laptop. I obviously use my phone the most, second it's probably the Zune. I am ALWAYS listening to music, thirdly, but not far behind would be the Mac. I like to surf the web, and edit pics and such. Lastly, and there is no doubt about that, it's the camera. I take a lot of pics, but it's mostly with my phone since it takes better pictures. Really the only time I use the camera is when I'm at an amusement park or something, when I'm afraid of dropping my phone.


When I got my first flip phone I put a skull and crossbone sticker on it, so hence it became named Davy Jones. Then I got my first Zune and named it Barbossa. Just because you're supposed to name your devices when you plug them in. So they just stuck around. The other two got names just cuz they're also electronics. Of course, the laptop is also Shane's so I don't really call it Captain Morgan. LOL. And the amp that's connected to the Zune is not really a self sustaining electronic, so I didn't feel the need to name it.

Yes, I am weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment