10.19.2011

GLITTER


Some people have an obsession with cats, some with electronics, mine is with GLITTER. Haha,.
Of course I am ecstatic about these shoes I got for my birthday. I know, it's not for another month, but when I called up Nordstrom they said they were probably getting rid of them in a week or so. So, obviously you can see that I HAD to get them now. LOL. I would've tried to find them cheaper, but they only other place I found them was J. Crew, and well, you know how that ended. And for some reason I like these loafers way better than ballet flats.


I am so doing this when we have our own place again. Maybe I'll hang it in our little girl's room, when we have one. I think Shane would like that better, as opposed to in our room. LOL.


New glitter polish from yesterday.


Some shots from my pinterest. I love Edward's ashes.
Love it!

4 comments:

  1. love the pictures! Especially the ashes, Christmas bulbs and golden dress. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? I also found a DIY on glittering your shoes. I am so doing it. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you new shoes! And you obviously had no choice but to get them ;)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete